Something to sell?
Got something you'd like to sell?
Let us sell your items for you!
At China Matching Store we receive many enquiries from people wishing to sell their unwanted china, from a few items up to large comprehensive dinner, tea and coffee services.
Selling a large service via auction and paying auction costs may mean that you will not receive a price which reflects the true value of your service.
We also understand the difficulty owners face in advertising, selling, packaging and safely delivering individual items of their service, not to mention the length of time it can take to sell a service item by item, without the benefit of a specialist website.
So …. Let us do the hard work for you!
How To Sell
Selling your items with China Matching Store is a very simple and easy process all you have to do is:-
1) Grade each item individually as ‘Very Good’ or ‘Good’ using our ‘Condition Guide’.
Please Note – We will not accept any items which fall below that which we grade as Good.
2) Tell us what you have to sell via our ‘Something to Sell’ form below.
Include:- a) Manufacturer and pattern name and / or number.
b) Number and grade of each item i.e. 5 saucers - Very Good and 1 saucer - Good
3) You must read and agree to our 'Agency Terms and Conditions' for your protection and ours.
4) Wait for an approval and selling price estimation.
5) Upon approval you are required to send a group photograph of all items via a mobile phone or email.
6) Send your items to us by Royal Mail or a trusted, reputable courier via signed for delivery. (We can give advice if required).
Once we receive your items we will conduct a thorough appraisal process to ensure authenticity, condition and establish an exact selling price. Upon confirmation of selling price we take photographs and list the items on our website, ensuring you get the best price.
Any items that do not pass approval and are deemed unsuitable due to condition will be declined and can either be returned to you at your expense or passed to a local charity.
Please contact us using the form below: